Can’t touch the screen? No problem! with the Tecla Shield DOS™ you can use your external switches or the driving controls of your powered wheelchair 1 to:
- Send and receive email and text messages
- Browse the web
- Read books
- Access environmental controls (e.g., temperature, TV, etc.)
- Make, and even hang up, phone calls at any time
- Enter text and commands with your voice 2
- And just about everything else you can do with a smart device!
Android devices to individuals with spinal cord injuries (quadriplegia),
multiple sclerosis (MS), ALS, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, brain
injury, stroke and anyone else who, due to disease or disability, finds
it difficult to use a touch-screen.