- The user uses 1-2 switches to control things
- He/she wants to control 2 different things with
the same switch(es)
- Presently, a facilitator must unplug his/her
switch(es) from one device and plug into another
- It would be much better if the user could do it by
The Probable Solution
- The user presses/holds his/her #1 switch for a
set-able number of seconds to switch between devices
- The 'outputs' of his/her switch clicks now go to the
- Alternatively, if pressing/holding is difficult,
Switch Switcher can be put into Double-Tap Mode by a
facilitator, so that double-tapping switch #1 within a
set-able number of seconds switches between devices.
Switch Switcher uses 2 AA batteries so it's completely
portable. Batteries should last about a month.